An Evaluated Degree Plan (EDP) is required for approval of Air Force tuition assistance use upon the completion of 6 credit hours earned at PPCC.
Your EDP is a personalized plan which lists the credit hours required for your declared degree program, including transfer credits and eligible credits from your CCAF Web Progress Report.
Please follow all steps below to request your EDP.
Steps/process to request an EDP
Who is eligible to request an EDP?
Eligibility (steps 1 and 2 are required):
1) PPCC students who have completed all necessary steps for admission to PPCC (application, placement assessment, etc.).
2) PPCC students who have completed and/or registered for 6 credit hours of coursework at PPCC.
- Credits earned at other institutions do not count as these 6 credit hours.
- You have a 6 credit hour leeway before the EDP is required.
- An EDP should not be requested and will not be created prior to a student completing this step (i.e., the 6 credit hours mentioned above).
This does not affect your eligibility to request Air Force tuition assistance for your first 6 credit hours at PPCC.
NOTE: an EDP is not the same as a traditional degree plan, which you have access to in your student portal at all times (under the dashboard tab, click on the degree check button).
3) A getting started guide for using Air Force TA at PPCC can be found here (click on link).
1) Submit your CCAF Web Progress Report (not transcript) and transcripts from every university/college attended to ATTN: Lora & Leona EDP documents at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Directions on how to request your CCAF Web Progress Reportcan be found here (click on link).
- Unofficial transcripts are fine for this process as this is not for an evaluation of transfer credit to PPCC.
- If you have submitted official transcripts to PPCC, they have been marked as received and evaluated, and there are no other transcripts pending, you can skip this step. However, the CCAF Web Progress Report is still required.
2) Complete the form on this page requesting your EDP
- Verify your program of study - your program of study at PPCC must match your program of study with the Air Force.
A change of major form can be submitted here (click on link).
Submit all necessary documents listed above.
3) Upon the receipt of all necessary documents and verification of 6 credit hours earned/enrolled at PPCC, your EDP will be created and emailed to you in 1-3 business days.
Same day processing of an EDP is not a reasonable expectation.
Be mindful of Air Force TA deadline requirements when submitting your EDP requests.
Please allow yourself adequate time to gather and submit the necessary documents and to receive your EDP.
Please include your student number in all communications (emails, etc.).
Who can help me with my EDP?
Use the form on the right to request your EDP. Your EDP will be sent to email addresses provided. MVP staff at Peterson Air Force Base can assist with general questions. Contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
Air Force tuition assistance policy requires attendance in a mandatory TA briefing prior to using TA funding. These briefings are not affiliated with PPCC; rather, they are required by the Air Force and must be attended through an Air Force Education Center.
Please contact your nearest Air Force Base Education Center for additional information on their processes.