The Department of Military and Veterans Programs Staff are here to help you claim your benefits and get the most from your education.

Enrolling for PPCC, registering for classes and claiming your benefits can require multiple steps, if you get stuck, we can help with:

  • Military Specific enrollment steps
  • GI Bill® Specific enrollment requirements to maximize your benefits
  • Academic Advising to pick out classes that meet your degree requirements and transferring to a four-year school.
  • Completing all the steps required by your specific Education Benefit.

For help with these or any military related questions, contact us using the form or stop by any of our office locations.

Contact us, or drop in to meet with an advisor.

Contact us by Phone

719.502.4100 (GI Bill), 4200 (Army), 4300 (All others).