The Department of Military and Veterans Programs Staff are here to help you claim your benefits and get the most from your education.
Applying to PPCC, registering for classes and claiming your benefits can require multiple steps. If you get stuck, we can help with:
- Military Specific enrollment steps
- GI Bill® Specific enrollment requirements to maximize your benefits
- Academic Advising to pick out classes that meet your degree requirements and transferring to a four-year school.
- Completing all the steps required by your specific Education Benefit.
For help with these or any military related questions:
- Contact us using the Contact Us form to the right
- Schedule a virtual advising appointment (download instructions)
- Make an appointment: Schedule a Advising appointment on Navigate.
- Request a phone appointment in the comments section of the appointment scheduler if you don't want to meet using video or in person
- Stop by our Centennial campus office: C-Building, 2nd Floor
MVP Academic Advising Hours:
Monday & Tuesday: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Wednesday & Thursday: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Virtual Appointment Hours
Wednesday & Thursday: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
In-person Appointment Hours
Monday & Tuesday: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Contact us or drop in to meet with an advisor.
Contact us by Phone
719.502.4100 (VA Education Benefits, all others), 4200 (Army), 4300 (Air Force).
Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.