Skip to main content

MyCAA (My Career Advancement Account) provides funding for military spouses who are pursuing "portable degrees". To begin this process, visit the MySECO website to create a "My Individual Career Plan" (MyCIP) before registering for MyCAA.

Who is eligible for the MyCAA Scholarship?

Spouses of service members on active duty in pay grades E-1 to
E-5, W-1 to W-2 and O-1 to O-2 who can start and complete their
coursework while their military sponsor is on Title 10 military
orders, including spouses married to members of the National
Guard and reserve component in these same pay grades.


Who can help me with MyCAA?

Use the form to your right to request your Education and Training Plan which will be emailed to your student email account. MVP staff at Fort Carson can assist with general questions and information on Tuition and Fees. Contact us at 719.502.4200 or for assistance.

MyCAA portal, Application, Telephone Counseling Requirements, Approval/Rejection of program or classes and other requirements will require you to call 800-342-9647 and speak with a SEICO Education Counselor.

Education and Training Plan Request Form

We cannot prepare FALL semester Education and Training Plans (new requests) until next year's tuition rates are confirmed.  We will send them out after April 30th.

Military and Veterans Programs Staff will prepare your Education and Training Plan based on the degree you are currently under at PPCC. The ETP will be sent to the email address you provided. Please upload it to the MyCAA portal, per their instructions.