We are here to support you!
Centennial Campus, Room B229; Downtown Studio, Room N103; Rampart Range, Room N111
Administrative functions are only available at the Centennial Campus.
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
NOTE: Facilities personnel is staffed from 6am to 10pm. *hours subject to change*
The Facilities team supports PPCC’s mission through the provision and stewardship of safe, clean, efficient, effective and well-maintained facilities, and grounds. The Facilities team will also provide a proactive, professionally managed leadership approach to procure and contract with architectural and construction service professionals that support PPCC’s mission and welcome partnerships with our community.
We are dedicated to student success and making a positive difference in the lives of our employees, and our personnel throughout the PPCC family.
Did you know......PPCC thinks "green"
Facilities and Operations is doing it's part to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle by:
- Using “Green Seal Certified Cleaning Chemicals, Hand Soap and Paper Products.
- Using low VOC (volatile organic compound) paint -when feasible
- Reusing or donating used construction material to non-profit organizations -when feasible
Here are some tips on how YOU can make a difference:
- Never allow roof gutters to drain into the street or Storm Water.
- Do not over-apply lawn/garden pesticides and fertilizers. Keep them on the lawn and not the sidewalk.
- Avoid over-watering your lawn.
- Throw pet waste in the trash