Centennial Campus | Room B229 ~ Downtown Studio | Room N103 ~ Rampart Range | Room N111
Administrative functions ONLY available at Centennial Campus ~ Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
NOTE: Facilities personnel is staffed from 6am to 10pm *subject to change*
Covid-19 Safety Protocols
- Mask wearing on all campuses is now mandatory per state order.
- All high touch surfaces are sanitized twice daily using a virus killing chemical and special sprayer for 360 degree contact.
- Plexiglass shields have been placed in all high-traffic student service areas including Advising & Testing and Enrollment Services and in some one-on-one service areas as well.
- All common areas have been set up for easy social distancing practices.
- All classrooms and labs have been evaluated for reductions in occupancy in order to create proper social distancing.
- The college has developed a rapid response team who is ready to clean an area immediately when necessary.
Questions and concerns can be directed to PPCC's Facilities & Operations at 502-2800.
In The Spotlight
Virtual ID Badge process
- Using your staff/faculty email, send a message to Facilities.PPCC@ppcc.edu
- Use the subject line: Employee ID Badge
- Include the following information in the body of your email:
- Your FULL name
- Your S Number
- Delivery preference:
- Your desired campus, Rampart or Centennial, to make an appointment for you to pick it up.
- Attach the following to your email:
- Copy of current, unexpired, government issued ID card.
- The photo you want us to use on your ID. Photo must be: well lit and in focus, plain background, subject should be front facing not in profile. A selfie is acceptable (See sample photo).
We are here to support you!
The Facilities & Operations team supports PPCC’s mission through the provision and stewardship of safe, clean, efficient, effective and well-maintained facilities, and grounds. Facilities & Operations team also provides a proactive, professionally-managed leadership approach to procurement and contracts, with architectural and construction service professionals, that support PPCC’s mission and fosters partnerships with our local community.
We are dedicated to student success and to making a positive impact in the lives of our employees, and personnel, throughout the PPCC community.
Meet our Staff
* Work Requests should be submitted, by faculty and staff, to request work done in their department or on Campus *
When you submit a WO, SchoolDude automatically generates email notifications to update you of: work order number, assignment to trade technician, labor updates and more. If our tech needs more information, they'll be able to contact you directly. More information regarding how requests are created, and routed, available in the Work Order Flow Chart.
We take great pride in our quality of service but, with several campuses, we need your help to be our eyes and ears - and report any issue that needs attention.