We are here to support you!
Centennial Campus | Room B229
Downtown Studio | Room N103
Rampart Range | Room N111
This page provides a quick overview of services we provide to the PPCC community.
Key & Employee ID
* Note: All key(s) requests must be solicited via a Work Order request (one per user)*
- Employee ID badges can simply be requested at the Facilities & Operations front desk, no Work Order needed.
- Key(s) must be requested via our Work Order System.
- Individual requests must be submitted for EACH staff/faculty.
- Work order must include: staff/facultiy full name, S number, room access is needed for and pick up location.
- Employees must PERSONALLY pick up, and sign for, their Employee ID Access Card or Key(s).
- Staff and Faculty are responsible for ID card and key(s) integrity. Tampering with them can cause loss of functionality and user will be responsible for any fee associated with a replacement.
- Employees are responsible for securing ID card and key(s). Loss or theft must be reported immediately to Campus Police and a Lost Key Form must be submitted, and turned into Facilities, before a new copy can be issued.
A quick list of FAQ's, and the Access Control Flowchart, offer more information useful to users unable to gain entry to a designated area. The Employee Key & Employee ID Badge Request flowchart can also be useful to understand the process.
Any Pikes Peak Community College property that is deemed no longer needed should be disposed of thru the college property disposal process per State of Colorado Administrative Regulation 450-03. Based on condition of property, the item can be reused for other departments, recycled for parts or donated/sold. A complete list of disposal options is available on the Property Disposal Process Instructions.
Once a disposal method is determined, a Property Disposal Form will need to be filled out and signed by the department's dean or director. PPCC Perkins Representative's signature is required for property purchased with Perkins funds. ITSS signature required for disposal of any electronics. Fill out a GENERAL Property Disposal Form for furniture, bookcases, filing cabinets etc. If you are disposing of mobile phones, cancel service, clear all personal data and fill out the CELL PHONES Property Disposal Form.
* Note: All disposal forms must be followed by a Work Order Request scheduling a time/place for pick up of item(s)*
State employees can request to reserve the use of our Jeep Liberty (at Facilities front desk) with a few days' notice. Vehicle is reserved on a first come, first serve basis. *Note: we reserve the right to cancel reservations if a snow day is called - vehicle will be in use on snow duties*
Please take a moment to review the Reservation and Use of State Vehicles form prior to planning your trip. Facilities will need to retain a copy of the drivers' licence on file.
A Trip Transit Form will need to be filled out by the driver, and is available at Facilities & Operations Front Desk. A Vehicle Pre-Trip Inspection Worksheet is also encouraged.
Lactation rooms provide nursing mothers with privacy. PPCC abides by Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) by providing Nursing Mother's Rooms at our campuses, for the benefit of both staff and student population.
Why is breastfeeding important? Please review the State of Colorado - The Basics for Supporting Breastfeeding slideshow for more info.
At Centennial and Downtown Studio Campus, please visit Student Life to get a key. Rampart Range Campus provides a first come, first serve (occupied/vacant) self lock room.
For locations of lactation rooms please vistit our Campus Maps page. Scroll down to "Services Map" section for the campus of choice.
Pikes Peak Community College has contracted with Shred-It Shredding Service to provide on-site proper document destruction of confidential, or sensitive, college related material.
Bins are placed inside office areas to provide additional security of document's storage. To find the closest Bin/Console near you please review the Campus Maps page, scroll down to the Services Maps area for the campus of choice.
Shred-it pick up schedule 2019/2020:
Capital Development & Construction
Facility Repairs (Electrical, Mechanical, Structural, HVAC/Plumbing...)
Users moves (space allocations related moves)
Minor user improvements (settling into new workspace)
Furniture repairs (via CCI)
Snow Removal/Ice Control