YOUR GUARANTEED PATHWAY TO A FOUR-YEAR DEGREE IN COLORADO
The Colorado Community College System’s (CCCS) Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree Program ensures new, first-time students attending any CCCS College, including Pikes Peak Community College, are guaranteed admission to a participating four-year college or university upon completion of an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree.
Save an average of $10,000 by starting your degree at Pikes Peak Community College!
Benefits to Students
PPCC students who participate in the Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program will have access to:
- Personalized student advising and guidance to ensure credits and administrative supports are in place to easily transfer to a desired four-year program.
- Scholarship opportunities to make degrees from a four-year institution more attainable and affordable.
- A no-hassle transfer process between participating two-year and four-year programs, ensuring a smooth transition.
The Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program is made possible through collaborative agreements between CCCS and select Colorado four-year universities. Thanks to these creative partnerships, more Colorado students will be able to attend college and complete their four-year degree. Ensure your admission to:
How to Apply
For new, first-time students:
1. Indicate that you want to participate the in Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program when filling out your college application.
2. Review with your advisor to make sure your intended degree and program are eligible.
PPCC accepts anyone who applies; entrance exams (ACT, SAT, etc.) are not required for admission to the college or to participate in this program.
For existing PPCC students in their first semester:
You can still apply by contacting your advisor and expressing interest in signing up for the Bridge to Bachelor’s Degree program.