Tuition Appeal Qualifications
To receive a tuition refund, or an adjustment, students must drop classes by the deadline listed in the class schedule.
No refunds will be made after that date except in rare cases and only for extenuating circumstances. Appeals for past school years cannot be considered.
Examples of extenuating circumstances are
- Extended illness of student
- Extended illness of immediate family member
- Death in immediate family
- Or extended unplanned military obligation (active or activated)
Academic concerns (instructor dissatisfaction, course dissatisfaction, or grade changes) are not eligible for appeal through this process. Please contact the instructional division for additional information.
Tuition Appeal Guidelines:
- Appeals must be submitted no later than one year following the semester in which you are appealing.
- Enclose a brief letter of explanation stating your reason(s) for submitting the appeal.
- Attach supporting documentation. (i.e. medical documents, death certificate, military orders, etc.)
- Incomplete appeal forms or appeals without proper documentation will be returned, without review, by the Tuition Appeals Committee.
- If you are currently still enrolled in the affected course(s), or have received passing grades, your application will not be considered and will be returned.