PPCC Campus and Community Resources
Here you can find resources available around the Pikes Peak Community College campuses and the community.
Keep checking back for up-to-date listings!
- Colorado Child Care Assistance Program - Provides child care subsides to low income families.
- Community Partnership for Child Development - CPCD provides educational, physical and behavioral health, and nutritional services for children.
- Pikes Peak WorkForce Center - Connects businesses with work-ready job seekers and employer-driven services.
- PPCC Employment Center - Available Professional Positions with Pikes Peak Community College.
- Care and Share - Search and locate a food pantry near you.
- Colorado Foreclosure Hotline - Provides face-to-face housing counseling sessions to help avoid foreclosure.
- Colorado Housing Search - Search for affordable housing and resources in your area.
- Colorado Springs Housing Authority- Providing Affordable Housing and Senior Services.
- Ithaka Land Trust - Provides both transitional and permanant rentals for low-income families.
- Partners in Housing - Partners in Housing helps homeless individuals and families transition to self-sufficiency.
- Urban Peak - Provides housing for homeless youth.
- Family Medical Clinics (SET) - Provides care to the uninsured, under-insured, homeless and Medicaid populations.
- Peak Vista - Provides primary care services to low-income, uninsured and underinsured working families.
- The Home Front Cares - Provides emergency assistance and resources for Military members.
- Peer Navigator Program - Provides employment, training, and educational opportunities for military members and their families.
- Rocky Mountain Human Services - Programs designed to ease military vets and families transition to civilian life.
Paying for College
- Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - Submit a free application for Federal Student Aid and get help paying for college.
- Colorado ASSET - For eligible students without documentation to pay in-state tuition and receive the College Opportunity Fund stipend.
- Scholarships - List of websites that students can use to apply for scholarships.
Rent, Food and Transportation Resources
- Reach Pikes Peak - Provides emergency needs, job skills/training, acquiring assets, and education for at-risk youths.
- Westside Cares - Provides many services to the community, Food Pantries, Financial, and Medical Assistance.
- WIC - Provides qualifying women and children with supplemental food, education on nutrition topics, and referrals.
Not all community resources are posted. Please stop by or call the Retention Services department if you need addition community resources.