Did you know? Participating in activities on campus means having a higher GPA and a better chance of graduating with your degree? Getting involved on campus during your college career will help you maximize your chances for success while you make new friends and get to know your community better!
College is more than just a classroom.
The Student Life Office coordinates The Grove, Recreation and Sports Programs, Student Activities, Student Clubs and Organizations including Student Government, Student Leadership Development, Multicultural and Special Events, Health and Wellness Programs, the Graduation Program, and much more!
The Student Activities Board (SAB) is a group of students who plan events just for students. Our goal is to understand our students better, and provide programs that YOU want to see on campus. If you have an idea, but you've not seen it on campus, stop by the Student Life office at the Centennial Campus to talk about your idea. We love hearing from our students!
Student ID Cards/Student Bus Pass
Every PPCC student needs a photo Student Identification Card. A properly validated Student ID enables you to use services, including libraries, computer labs, printers, student pantries, Centennial Campus Fitness Center, and Mountain Metro bus system. It also entitles you to free or reduced admission to student events and activities such as theater productions.
Obtain a Student ID your first semester at PPCC in the Student Life Center at Centennial Campus, Downtown Studio Campus, or Rampart Range Campus. This ID is good for your entire student career at Pikes Peak Community College. If your ID is lost, stolen, or damaged you may obtain a replacement ID for $10. Proof of identification is required for all new and replacement IDs (e.g., driver’s license, photo ID, military ID, etc.).
Student Life now offers a Virtual ID process!
- Using your student email, send a message to SAB@ppcc.edu
- Use the subject line: Student ID
- Include the following information in the body of your email:
- Your name
- Your S Number
- Delivery preference:
- Your complete address if you want us to mail it to you
- Your desired campus, Rampart, or Centennial, if you want to make an appointment for you to pick it up.
- A contact phone number
- Attach the following to your email:
Other Photo IDs
The Student Life Office will also produce special IDs for nursing practicum students, Fitness Center members, etc. upon special arrangement. Cost is $5.00 per ID, per semester.
Student Life now offers a Virtual Pantry!
- Go to this link to fill out a form: Virtual Pantry Form
- Student Life will send a confirmation email with appointment date & time for pick-up.
- Pick-up will take place at the Centennial or Rampart Range Campus Student Life offices.
For any questions, please email: SAB@ppcc.edu or call (719)-502-2522