The Fitness Center is a cardiovascular/weight training facility with computerized spinning bikes, treadmills, elliptical trainers, Adaptive Motion Trainers, Matrix machines, pull up/squat cage, and strength training equipment.
If you’re currently enrolled as a student, membership is free with two items:
- Completion of Fitness Center Orientation (typically takes 5-10 minutes)
- Your PPCC Student ID: these are available at the Student Life Office.
Proper workout attire (required):
- Shorts (non-jean or khaki) or Sweats
- Gym shoes
With your membership, you also get:
- Unlimited workouts
- Access to fitness professionals
- Free Fitness Assessment by appointment
- Free locker usage
- Monthly challenges
- Much more!
Fitness Center Hours
|A-262 Centennial Campus||Monday -Friday||7:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|A-262 Centennial Campus||Monday - Friday||8:00 am - 6:00 pm|
The PPCC Recreation program includes recreational tournaments, and wellness events. Club sports such as volleyball, karate, soccer, and others are available upon request. For more information call (719) 502-2555.
Current Events and Programs
Come to the Fitness Center for more information.