What is Tax Help Colorado?
IRS-certified Accounting students and volunteers work under the supervision of tax professionals to provide quality tax return preparation services for free to low-to-moderate income Coloradans.
Tax Help Colorado will operate on Saturdays February 1st through March 21st. Hours of operation will be from 8a-4p.
New for Spring 2020: Self-scheduling available
Just click the link below and you can select the date and time you prefer!
If you are coming with more than one person, please be sure to schedule a separate time slot for each person who is filing their own tax return.
Or you can email email@example.com or call (719) 502-4TAX (4829) and someone will get back with you to set up your appointment.
What Do I Need to Bring?
1. Photo I.D. and social security cards for all family members listed on the tax return
2. Income and relevant IRS forms (such as W-2s and 1099s)
3. Supporting documents (if applicable)
- Tuition Statement: form 1098T - you must bring your own records of expenses, paid for tuition, books, fees, and supplies
- Health Care: forms 1095-A, 1095-B, and 1095-C
- Proof of: mortgage interest, property taxes, daycare payments, college education expenses, charitable contributions, and all other tax-deductible expenses
4. A copy of last year's taxes
5. Bank account routing number for direct deposit
6. You may complete an Intake/Interview Form and bring it with you to your Tax Help appointment