Professional Licensure and Certification Testing
Our Nationally Certified Testing Center offers testing services for community members and employers seeking to become Professionally licensed or certified in any number of certifications. Please click on the links below to see all of the certification offerings (there are hundred's) offered by these companies.
Procedures for Certification testing:
- Contact the certification company on their respective websites to schedule to take the certification and pay for the certification test.
- In most cases the certification company will contact the PPCC Testing Center to schedule your appointment.
- In many cases the proctoring fee is paid thru the certification company to our testing center. However, if you are required to pay for the proctoring fee, you must obtain an invoice from the testing center, then you can pay this to the PPCC cashier, and then bring your receipt to the Testing Center on the day of testing.
- Generally, there is a proctoring fee of $25.00 per test for up to two hours. If the test is longer than two hours, then it is $10 per each additional hour.
- Test takers must have a valid government -issued photo ID (Drivers license, military ID, State ID).
- The testing center will adhere to all of the testing requirements from the Certification Company.
Pearson Vue exams are proctored by Testing Center staff at the Centennial Campus. Pearson Vue delivers certification and licensure tests through the world's largest network of test centers in 175 countries across the world.
- They offer a multitude of Test Taker Services.
- Not all test sites offer all of the Pearson Vue tests. Once you choose your desired exam Pearson Vue will let you know what location is closest to you that can administer that particular exam.
- All payments are due during registration- nothing is due on your day of testing.
- Pearson Vue offers the GED and Microsoft Certification Exams.
A Pearson VUE business that is the world leader in performance-based certification exams and practice test solutions for academic institutions, workforce and corporate technology markets, delivered through expansive network of over 12,000 Certiport Testing Centers worldwide.
- Individuals that would like to get a certification through Certiport need to register with the company online.
The ATI Test of Essential Academic Skills (ATI TEAS) measures academic readiness for Nursing and other health science programs.
The ATI TEAS exam has four sections: reading, mathematics, science, and English and language usages. The exam consists of 170 multiple choice questions with an overall time limit of 209 minutes.
- The Testing Center offers the TEAS exam Monday through Friday at Centennial and Rampart Range Campuses only. Testing starts at 9am and 1pm.
- The TEAS test can be scheduled online. Appointments fill quickly.
- Prior to testing, testers need to create an account on atitesting.com and bring their username and password to the Testing Center on the day of testing.
- Testers will pay the PPCC cashier a $25 proctor fee.
- Testers will purchase the TEAS test with a credit or debit card the day of the exam at the delivery computer via ATItesting.com. The test fee is $58.
- If you do not have a debit or credit card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative payment methods.
- Score report is printed by the tester upon completion.
- Testers can find more information about the TEAS test on the ATI website.
Proctored Exams for Other Colleges & Universities
The Testing Center at PPCC provides limited proctoring services for people who are taking a course(s) at another college or university and who are in need to test under supervision.
Students must send a proctor request email to email@example.com. In the email include your full name, phone number, the name of your college, name and length of the exam(s) and the testing window.
Approval will be granted upon staffing and room availability.
All proctored exams are schedule at the Centennial Campus only. 5675 South Academy Boulevard, Room A121, Colorado Springs, CO 80906.
There is a $25 proctor fee for the first two hours plus, $10 per each additional hour. Payment can be made prior to, or the day of the test by picking up a Testing Services Invoice at the Testing Center and then taking it to the Cashier window. Bring your receipt back to the Testing Office and take your test.
In addition to PPCC's Testing Center policies, the Testing Center will adhere to all testing requirements and polices established by your college or university.