Professional Licensure and Certification Testing
Our Nationally Certified Testing Center offers testing services for community members and employers seeking to become Professionally licensed or certified in any number of certifications. Please click on the links below to see all of the certification offerings (there are hundred's) offered by these companies.
Procedures for Certification testing:
- Contact the certification company on their respective websites to schedule to take the certification and pay for the certification test.
- In most cases the certification company will contact the PPCC Testing Center to schedule your appointment.
- In many cases the proctoring fee is paid thru the certification company to our testing center. However, if you are required to pay for the proctoring fee, you must obtain an invoice from the testing center, then you can pay this to the PPCC cashier, and then bring your receipt to the Testing Center on the day of testing.
- Generally, there is a proctoring fee of $25.00 per test for up to two hours. If the test is longer than two hours, then it is $10 per each additional hour.
- Test takers must have a valid government -issued photo ID (Drivers license, military ID, State ID).
- The testing center will adhere to all of the testing requirements from the Certification Company.
Pearson Vue exams are proctored by Testing Center staff at the Centennial Campus. Pearson Vue delivers certification and licensure tests through the world's largest network of test centers in 175 countries across the world.
- They offer a multitude of Test Taker Services.
- Not all test sites offer all of the Pearson Vue tests. Once you choose your desired exam Pearson Vue will let you know what location is closest to you that can administer that particular exam.
- All payments are due during registration- nothing is due on your day of testing.
- Pearson Vue offers the GED and Microsoft Certification Exams.
A Pearson VUE business that is the world leader in performance-based certification exams and practice test solutions for academic institutions, workforce and corporate technology markets, delivered through expansive network of over 12,000 Certiport Testing Centers worldwide.
- Individuals that would like to get a certification through Certiport need to register with the company online.
The Nursing Entrance Exam
- The cost for this exam is $85.
- It is $20 to reschedule after you have committed to a test date and time.
- Students wanting to take this test need to pay the cashier and bring their receipt to the Testing Center at the location they wish to test at to schedule their exam.
- Prior to testing students need to create an account on atitesting.com and bring their username and password to the Testing center on the day of testing.
- Score report is printed by the student upon completion.
Proctored testing service for other Colleges/Universities.
Proctored tests are taken by people who are taking a course at another college or university and who need to take a test under supervision of a college testing office.
Pikes Peak Community College is temporarily suspending all Proctored Exams for other College and Universities.
After an evaluation of departmental resources, it will be determined if we will begin services again.
Some other organizations that offer Proctoring for other Colleges and Universities are:
AcuSkill- Training and Testing Center: 5050 Edison Ave #122, Colorado Springs, CO 80911 Phone: (719) 232-0932
- They prefer all services scheduled online: www.acuskill.com
University of Colorado, Colorado Springs: 1420 Austin Bluffs Pkwy, Colorado Springs, CO 80918 Phone: (719) 255-3354
- The will only proctor PAPER exams
- They prefer all services scheduled via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.