Make up exams are given at no-charge for registered Pikes Peak Community College students, who are unable to take their regularly scheduled test in the classroom. Make-up testing is on an individual basis & is arranged between the student and the instructor. Exams are administered during normal Testing Center hours.
Information for Instructors
- Instructors must fill out an academic Make-Up Testing Instruction Form available in the Testing Center at all campuses.
- Half sheets must be completely filled out and attached to each test.
- Instructors will need to hand carry (preferred) or send test through campus mail to the appropriate Testing Center campus. Test will be logged in upon receipt.
- Due to limited seating, the Testing center cannot accommodate testing for entire classes.
- Electronics are not allowed in the testing room. Besides a calculator if permitted.
- Tests that are beyond the deadline date will not be given without prior approval from the instructor. Instructors can extend deadlines by emailing email@example.com.
- To Submit an exam for a student with accommodations follow Accessibility Services guidelines.
Centennial Campus (CC)
Aspen Building 5675 S. Academy Blvd. Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Rampart Range Campus (RRC)
2070 Interquest Parkway Colorado Springs, CO 80921
Downtown Studio Campus (DTSC)
Monday -Tuesday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday -Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (Centennial and Rampart Campus locations only).