Make up exams are given at no-charge for registered Pikes Peak Community College students, who are unable to take their regularly scheduled test in the classroom. Make-up testing is on an individual basis & is arranged between the student and the instructor. Exams are administered during normal Testing Center hours.
Information for Instructors
- Instructors must fill out an academic Make-Up Testing Instruction Form available in the Testing Center at all campuses.
- Half sheets must be completely filled out and attached to each test.
- Instructors will need to hand carry (preferred) or send test through campus mail to the appropriate Testing Center campus. Test will be logged in upon receipt.
- Due to limited seating, the Testing center cannot accommodate testing for entire classes.
- Electronics are not allowed in the testing room. Besides a calculator if permitted.
- Tests that are beyond the deadline date will not be given without prior approval from the instructor. Instructors can extend deadlines by emailing email@example.com.
- To Submit an exam for a student with accommodations follow Accessibility Services guidelines.
Centennial Campus (CC)
Rampart Range Campus (RRC)
Downtown Studio Campus (DTSC)
Monday -Tuesday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday -Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (Centennial and Rampart Campus locations only).
The Downtown Campus Testing Center closes for lunch daily 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. No tests are administered during this time.