The Testing Center can serve as an alternate facility to proctor make-up exams for students with extenuating circumstances, such as illness or family emergencies, that prohibit them from taking an exam during their scheduled class time. Make up exams are given at no-charge for registered Pikes Peak Community College students. Exams are administered during normal Testing Center hours.
Information for Instructors
Please be flexible with make-up testing deadlines for students so as to not send a sick student to the Testing Center. If Testing Center staff get sick due to sick students coming for make-up tests we will not be able to offer our vital services to PPCC and the community.
- Instructors must fill out an academic Make-Up Testing Instruction Form available in the Testing Center at Centennial and Rampart Range campuses.
- Half sheets must be completely filled out and attached to each test.
- Instructors will need to hand carry (preferred) or send test through campus mail to the appropriate Testing Center campus. Test will be logged in upon receipt.
- Due to limited seating, the Testing center cannot accommodate testing for entire classes.
- Electronics are not allowed in the testing room. Besides a calculator if permitted.
- Tests that are beyond the deadline date will not be given without prior approval from the instructor. Instructors can extend deadlines by emailing email@example.com.
- To Submit an exam for a student with accommodations follow Accessibility Services guidelines.
Testing Center Mission Statement
The Testing Center is committed to providing exceptional, accessible, and comprehensive testing services for Pikes Peak Community College and the surrounding community. All tests are administered under standardized conditions that are efficient, fair, and secure. We maintain and adhere to all standards set forth in the National College Testing Association’s Professional Standards & Guidelines.