You may not have to take a Placement Test if you have one of the following exemptions. Please fill out this form and upload your documents.
- You have qualifying ACT or SAT scores (less than five years old). ACT (Eng 18, Read 17, Math 23) / SAT (Verb 470, Math 500) scores.
- High School Transcripts with a un-weighted cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Algebra II, Geometry, or Pre-Calculus course (last 18 months) B grade or better.
- Junior year English class (less than 2 years old) B or greater.
- You have successfully completed previous college-level Math and/or English with a C or better.
- You have earned an Associate's Degree (AA or AS) or higher.
- You are over 20 years old and taking one course (that is not English or math) for personal interest or job enhancement, you do NOT need to fill out this form.
All unofficial transcripts can be faxed (719-502-3499) or uploaded and emailed to our TestingCenter email. MAKE SURE you include your PPCC Student S# on all correspondence. You may also bring the documentation to one of our testing centers.College courses must be from regionally accredited colleges or universities or other approved educational institutions. Refer to our the placement score matrix to see if you qualify for any other exemptions.