Transferring Classes from a Previous College or University for Credit

Get credit for what you have done at other institutions. PPCC is happy to accept credit from other accredited institutions of higher education.

Use either of the below methods to get an official transcript from your previous college sent to us for review.

  1. Email your official electronic transcript to (preferred method):

  2. Order and mail your official transcript from your previous college, and have the transcript mailed to:

    Pikes Peak Community College
    Records, Campus Box C-8
    5675 South Academy Boulevard
    Colorado Springs, CO 80906-5498

  3. Or, bring your official transcript to Enrollment Services for review.
    Official Transcripts must be sealed. If opened, your transcripts are no longer considered official.

To Receive a Verification for Course Pre-Requisites

Transcript evaluation time can vary, depending on the time of year. If you are waiting for your official transcript, you can bring in your unofficial transcript to Advising for course overrides and to the Testing Center to see if your classes fulfill the Math and English equivalency requirement.

If you need assistance, please contact:
Enrollment Services at 719.502.3000, or by email at or
Advising & Testing at 719.502.3232, or by email at

Do you have previous life or career experience? Consider getting credit for your experience with Prior Learning for Credit.

Credit for Experience