LAC staff are available for in-class presentations on any of the topics listed below. Presentations last approximately 45-60 minutes but may be adjusted to meet your specifications. To ensure that a LAC staff member is available to meet your scheduling needs, please request your presentation at least two weeks before the presentation is to be given.
- Introduction to LAC Services (only takes 5-10 minutes)
- Learning Style Preferences
- Study Skills
- Time Management
- Goal Setting
- Note Taking
- Test Taking & Test Anxiety
- Stress Management
Please email presentation requests to the LAC Director at Andy.Scott@ppcc.edu and include the following information in your request:
- Topic of presentation
- Date and time of presentation (please include duration)
- Campus and room number
- Number of students in class
Looking for a topic that is not included on the above list? Contact us!