Our classes will teach you new skills, advance your career, and expand your opportunities!
What can you learn
Earn, develop and invest:
Earn a professional certificate in current growth industries
Develop knowledge you need in your current position or a new one
Invest in your business through focused workshops
What people are saying
"Well worth the money. Great for anyone starting out in business."
-- Lean Startup student
"I got my money's worth and more than what I expected."
-- New Visions student
"Absolutely fantastic: extremely knowledgeable, helpful, love this class."
-- Gathering Family Documents student
Why our learners keep coming back
Quality Instructors - Who are PPCC faculty or community experts.
Convenient Times - Held mostly in the evenings or on weekends, or complete flexibility online.
PPCC Locations - On any one of our campuses, where parking is free.
Other Ways to Register:
- Give the class name from our listing;
- Your credit or debit card number and expiration date for the cashier.
- Fill out a registration form;
- Make check payable to PPCC. Write name of person enrolling and class name on the check;
- Send to PPCC Workforce Development, 5675 South Academy Blvd, Box C-14, Colorado Springs, CO 80906.
- Visit us on the Centennial Campus at 5675 South Academy Blvd., Room A-223;
- A representative will help you register and pay, by cash, check, or a credit card.