Boost your math skills, increase workplace skills, earn a high school equivalency, or build your confidence to be successful at PPCC - through our low-cost non-credit classes.
College Prep Collaborative
Prepares students of all ages for the academic placement test at PPCC or a High School Equivalency test.
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
Offered in partnership with District 11 Adult and Family Education.
Math Bridge is a 5-week non-credit course that helps students build their Math skills and confidence using a personalized learning program. Taught by PPCC Math faculty and tutors, these classes are held regularly at the Centennial and Rampart Range campuses.
This course includes:
- Math vocabulary
- basic operations,
- applications of whole numbers, fractions, decimals, signed numbers and algebraic expressions
- solution of basic first-degree equations, and
- word problems
This program is also offered in separate sessions for active military, Veterans and their spouses. If interested, register for Veterans Math Bridge in our catalog.
English as a Second Language
Do You Speak English as a Second Language? Are you looking to find a job or get a promotion?
PPCC and Colorado Springs School District 11 offer a course to help you improve your English skills at work:
- Reading forms and application
- Listening to supervisors and employees
- Speaking to supervisors and employee
- Understanding signs and symbols
- Learning safety and emergency rules
Questions? Contact: Career Pathways Coordinator in the Workforce Development Division