Give your kids the super early inside track to college with Teen College Summer Camp. They'll have fun in hands-on camp sessions, exploring real careers, from culinary to science, cyber to game design and much more.
Teen College is in its final week -- July 22-26. For questions call 719-502-2404.
Teen College Summer Camp Details
Summer Camp Schedule
Camp begins the week of June 10 and ends the week of July 22.
Classes take place Monday - Friday:
- Half-Day Summer Camp - 8 a.m. to noon ($175/week)
- Full-Day Summer Camp - 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ($275/week)
- Early Bird (10%) - through April 15 - (use class code: EB2019)
- Multiple Classes (20%) - 3 or more classes, through July 19
- Choose either discount, not to be combined
- $125 for half-days
- $175 for full-days
- Must meet eligibility requirements
Call to confirm and register
Who Is Teen College Summer Camp For?
We offer more than two dozen different sessions this summer for incoming 7-9th graders, even those with special needs.
Teen College Summer Camp Instructors
Our instructors are college professors and career professionals who know much more than how to teach. They know how to inspire.